We know many of you will be itching to get out and swim, run, cycle, or just play (football or with the kids!), but whilst you’re stuck inside and trying to stay healthy enough to both keep your business going and look after your friends & family we hope some of these links can help you keep your energy up.
- The Nation’s favourite new PE teacher Joe Wicks does daily classes live on YouTube every morning at 09:00 (UK time) on his channel here
- Exercises to increase strength:https://breakingmuscle.com/fitness/increase-strength-by-integrating-yoga-10-essential-postures-for-strength-athletes
- Alarmed (for hourly alarms) App: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/alarmed-reminders-timers/id371886784
- Beginners kettlebell workshop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnyanarNAAM
- 50 Exercises for a Bodyweight Workout You Can Do Anywhere: https://greatist.com/fitness/50-bodyweight-exercises-you-can-do-anywhere
- Bodyweight exercises for runners: https://www.runnersworld.com/training/g23341982/best-bodyweight-exercises/
- Free exercises for the (semi) serious: https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/avoiding-the-gym-heres-a-week-of-free-follow-along-workouts.html
- Free Les Mills @ Home exercise videos https://watch.lesmillsondemand.com/at-home-workouts
- If you play golf: https://practical-golf.com/practice-golf-at-home/
Our YouTube Channel features some of our favourite exercise videos
If you’ve got other great recommendations please use the comments below to let us know.