Our community has pulled together the following tips to help you manage your anxiety. As we’ve already said, not everyone contributing is an expert so below are also a set of links to specialist resources where you can get help.
- Wash your hands and reduce time spent in public
- Moderate your news intake, limit exposure to mass hysteria online
- When working from home or in self-isolation, arrange your space so that it’s calming
- Practice deep breathing exercises or other methods of meditation
- Reach out for help: your mental health is important
- If you are struggling, you can use the Crisis text helpline on: 741741 (UK only)
ANXIETY FOCUSED LINKS