There are plenty of podcasts out there which take the time to talk about Workplace culture and a number have been going for years even with focus on Remote Working.
We find Podcasts a great way to both relax and learn. It doesn’t really matter if you’re not 100% focused on them, let’s call it learning through osmosis!
- http://wb40podcast.com/ – conversations about tech and how it changes the way we work. The people who started the Remote Work Survival Kit!
- https://eatsleepworkrepeat.com/ – an outstanding podcast focused on making work better! Regularly talks about both Culture and Remote Working
- https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510313/how-i-built-this – regular podcast with founds who’ve created great businesses with great cultures
- https://www.yonder.io/post?category=Podcast – podcast from Yonder.io who specialise in supporting those wanting to build remote workforces
- https://soundcloud.com/ideo-futures/episode-42 –
We’re sure you all love a good podcast, please use the comments below to share your recommendations!