We know slack is really popular with a growing fan base across the world. One of the great things about slack is the ability to quickly and easily expand it’s capability with plugins direct from the slack app store!.
Below we’ve compiled a list of some of the best we’ve come across!
- Katella – an “intelligent virtual assistant for your team” which sends your day plan first thing, finds out whether colleagues are available or not, and keeps on top of your To-Do List.
- Yala – social media AI that helps you create 7 second videos, and schedules them to post on your social channels when your individual audiences are most active.
- Calendar for Gmail and Outlook – manage your calendars from a chat window, sync your status, see your schedule, and respond to invitations.
- Zoom – start, join, or record a video meeting within Slack, you can even screenshare to stay connected with your team.
- Polly – gauge the opinions of team mates quickly without the need for protracted discussion, simply knock up a quick survey, send it, and see the results in real time.
- Zapier – automate repetitive tasks with simple lines of command (like every time you receive an email attachment, convert it to a PDF without touching a button) to trim a bit of time off your remote working day.
- Giphy – I told you it was WhatsApp for business, this program brings your slack messages to life by giving you access to Giphy’s massive library of animated images.
We’re sure you’ve got other great recommendations for us, please use the comments below to let us know what you love!